DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rogue drone films FBI Raid on Epstein home in Virgin Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless that was one of their drones that would be an issue doing that. I mean with one some fool could be a peeping tom and just cause us all more grief from the media .
I mean you know some nut is going to do it .
Just saying .

Well It won't be but a matter of time before someone using a Zoom really start's some mess .
I knew it was coming when they came out with it you just wait .?

Probs taken with an Inspire more than a M2 or M2Pro?

He needs some tips on Cinematic footage settings :)

I wonder what NYPD is doing there? See 2:18

Reactions: jc44224
It’s all good- the FAA owns all the airspace above the tallest blade of grass on the lawn so no issues with this flight op.

Shows the ridiculousness of that often presented argument.

There are several fools born every second unfortunately.

It’s all good- the FAA owns all the airspace above the tallest blade of grass on the lawn so no issues with this flight op.

Shows the ridiculousness of that often presented argument.

Yes. A patch work of regulations across he country set by each local jurisdiction would be a much better system.

Yes. A patch work of regulations across he country set by each local jurisdiction would be a much better system.

you mean like every other aspect of life in america? honestly there is never going to be anything that is federal only or state only; states have rights and sovereignty and to some extent, they'll try to exert some type of control over all but the highest levels of controlling the airspace. imo, the federal government control ends at regulating safety, communication, and interstate transportation and that's it. it's an overreach when you start getting into all the rules and regulations and laws and fees and fines none of which are authorized by the constitution.

Reactions: Bill combs
Getting back to the subject of this thread, I naturally cringed bigtime when I saw that. To me, it was opening a huge can of worms that I prefer to leave sealed. We have enough pissed off people as a whole while we're just trying to film something beautiful. This will enflame those who are already sensitive to "being spied upon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998