DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Roof construction:Progressive drone video. Perth WA

Nice photo. The video was a bit too long. I think I would edit it down. You can still show the progression without creating bordom.

Reactions: BigAl07
Nice photo. The video was a bit too long. I think I would edit it down. You can still show the progression without creating bordom.
The video is part of a detailed full documentary I am making of the progressive build following a demolition of the previous house that occupied the block. I am documenting as much of the progression of the development as I can.This video , the 6th in the series I have been producing, you feel is boring is a detailed comprehensive coverage of the roof construction. I certainly don’t find this interesting coverage of this boring. The other videos are available on my u-tube channel.

The video is part of a detailed full documentary I am making of the progressive build following a demolition of the previous house that occupied the block. I am documenting as much of the progression of the development as I can.This video , the 6th in the series I have been producing, you feel is boring is a detailed comprehensive coverage of the roof construction. I certainly don’t find this interesting coverage of this boring. The other videos are available on my u-tube channel.
My thoughts are based on an entertainment perspective. The common YouTube viewer will not bother watching long drawn-out videos of guys working on a roof. On the other hand, if the videos are for a client and they want the full-length version, that's fine. Just advice based on experience. You can check to see what the average watch times are under the
Video analytics tab. At the end of the day, it is what you want to accomplish by posting the video.

Reactions: 4006448
That is a rather shallow comment regarding u-tube viewers. Believe or not, some people actually watch u-tube to be informed. It is part of the human spirit to understand and investigate what happens in our world. Intelligent people appreciate a good visual story telling video to open up interesting aspects of our world as this video has. I try to create a visual story for people to watch, to be informed.
Sorry you didn’t get your jollies watching this.

Reactions: Reid937
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab