DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie From Whittier, CA

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello All. My first drone. Mavic Mini. Hoping I dont crash it!

Same here. Novice tip: Order spare phone connectors. We’re on vacation in the middle of the Nevada mountains and mine snapped off while I was flying through an abandoned mining town. Can’t find one, even in stores that sell the Minis.

FWIW, it flies just fine without the phone, but, it has to be line of sight and you can’t see what you’re shooting.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be fooled by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be careful flying in wind. Many of us have lost our Minis due to high winds. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Believe me, you will crash your Mini, and you will lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

I hope DJI updates the Fly App with larger fonts to make it easier to read. A lot of our members have had trouble with it.

Incidentally, my dad attended Whittier College back in the day.

Glad to have you as a member!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview