DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie here. Video help

AZrrt

Reactions
I’m loading my first video to YouTube and it’s nothing fancy. Is there something out there to show me how to show the screen of my controller in the video as well.

Do most people just use a second camera for audio as well or can that be added after the fact

Thanks

Reactions: The Angry Prepper
I’m loading my first video to YouTube and it’s nothing fancy. Is there something out there to show me how to show the screen of my controller in the video as well.

Do most people just use a second camera for audio as well or can that be added after the fact

Thanks

I'm sure if you YouTube how to, it will come up.

Thanks
The Litchi app allows for screen recording. If you are on Android, there are screen records for recording DJI Go 4. That functionality is a lot more difficult but is coming when the new version of iOS is released later this month along with the new iPhone.

You can set the DJI Go app to record sound along with the video cache. I import the video cache recording into me preferred editing program (Premiere Pro) along with the higher quality video from the microSD card, then delete the low-res video and sync the audio track with the better quality video. It's not as difficult as it sounds.

Reactions: AZrrt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB