DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie Pilot from Prosper TX

MavicRaj

Reactions
Hello all,

Just ordered my first drone the DJI Mavic Air 2. It is going to be delivered tomorrow. I have registered it through the FAA and now going though the TX Laws in regards to flying the drone. Any suggestions, assistance, general guidelines and places to fly around would be greatly appreciated. Is it true that you cannot take images from more than 8 FT high in TX? I read that in the TX drone ordinance. That would defeat the purpose now wouldn't it?

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of DFW!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over this great land. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

As to not shooting above 8 ft.? That would mean you couldn't shoot out of a 2nd story window. Somebody's pulling your leg.

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find a great of information and support here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Hello all,

Just ordered my first drone the DJI Mavic Air 2. It is going to be delivered tomorrow. I have registered it through the FAA and now going though the TX Laws in regards to flying the drone. Any suggestions, assistance, general guidelines and places to fly around would be greatly appreciated. Is it true that you cannot take images from more than 8 FT high in TX? I read that in the TX drone ordinance. That would defeat the purpose now wouldn't it?
Welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys