DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RPAS Study Guide Recommendations?

MrDRAYCO

Reactions
Hello Community, (first time poster)

I am looking for help in finding some good places to study for the RPAS certification, Basic and Adv for Canadian Pilots.

I have found a lot of Part 107 materials for Americans, such as remotepilot101.com recommended by Ken Heron, and this random study guide
I found the other day, which was very interesting.

So far I have used "Drone RPAS Exam Canada" iphone app. Other then that, I have not found much RPAS related materials outside of actual $$$ courses like
Transport Canada Advanced Exam Preparation
from the same place I purchased my Mini and Mini 2.

Would looking at Part 107 materials be close enough to RPAS materials?

Does anyone recommend a RPAS course I could take?

Thank you for any assistance.

Don Drones On has been my go to since starting the hobby. He has loads of information for both basic and advanced training. They have also developed an app called Drone Pilot Canada. Its $50 but gives you everything you need to meet Transport Canada's procedural requirements.

Good luck

I am looking for help in finding some good places to study for the RPAS certification, Basic and Adv for Canadian Pilots.

I have found a lot of Part 107 materials for Americans, such as remotepilot101.com recommended by Ken Heron, and this random study guide

So far I have used "Drone RPAS Exam Canada" iphone app. Other then that, I have not found much RPAS related materials outside of actual $$$ courses like

I found all the material required free over the internet. Didn't cost a cent. Studied for 2 weeks then took the test for basic. Passed on my first try. Total cost...$10 plus $5 to register the drone.

Same answer as the majority of respondents - DonDronesOn on YouTube - an excellent free resource that is constantly updated and entirely reliable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11