DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH at Night

MavicChris89

Reactions
Yesterday I tried the new App-Version at the day with my Shield K1 - all worked fine.

At the Night i tried it with my Oneplus 3 because it got an update to Android 7.1.1.
It worked without Appcrash but when i hit RTH on the App or the remote, the drone landed at the spot where it hovered. Itt didn't get on the RTH-High ot to the real Homepoint.

Was that maybe beacause of the Energiesavemode of Gps of the pbone or the only 4-6 Satelites or anything else like night?

At the same spot it worked at day..

when i hit RTH on the App or the remote, the drone landed at the spot where it hovered. Itt didn't get on the RTH-High ot to the real Homepoint.

Was that maybe beacause of the Energiesavemode of Gps of the pbone or the only 4-6 Satelites or anything else like night?

At the same spot it worked at day..

Did it set home point at the start? Can also be possible due to weak satellite signal.
Shouldn't make a difference between night and day flight as long as it picks up strong satellite signal. It will only affect precision landing in poor lighting conditions.

I was 6m away from Homepoint and maybe 10- 12 m high.
Forward vision was on but beacause of the lowlight it said on the display that it is deactivated.

So does that mean that the mavic will land at it's actuell place if lower than 10m and only a few meters away from Homepoint in lowlight?

does that mean that the mavic will land at it's actuell place if lower than 10m and only a few meters away from Homepoint in lowlight?
It means the Mavic will auto land at its current location if the Mavic is within 20 meters of the home point and the forward vision system is deactivated when RTH is initiated.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inou