DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH Issue

Bchbound

Reactions
I love this drone, however, it is not recognizing my RTH saying check map. Everything else works. Did I miss a setting? I turned the drone and controller on outside so I think it would find GPS. It is only my second day with the Mini but the RTH has not worked yet.

Any ideas? I printed the manual from a PDF but it is not that much help.I am flying in "P" mode.

Thanks in advance

I love this drone, however, it is not recognizing my RTH saying check map. Everything else works. Did I miss a setting? I turned the drone and controller on outside so I think it would find GPS. It is only my second day with the Mini but the RTH has not worked yet.

Any ideas? I printed the manual from a PDF but it is not that much help.I am flying in "P" mode.

Thanks in advance
Calibrate your compass and IMU

How far from "Home" are you flying ? You have to be a certain distance before "Home" kicks in, (can't remember the distance)otherwise it just lands where it is.

Reactions: Nonprophet
In the manual it says to press and hold the Pause/RTH button to initiate a return to home. If you just press briefly it cancels any computer controlled flight, for example a dronie quickshot or indeed a return to home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007