DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH mini 2 refuses to get muddy!

Crispjon

Reactions
Flying over a muddy field I tested RTH. Mini dutifully flew back to take off area and said I'm not landing in that muck! Or message to that effect and just hovered. I think that is excellent and wonder if it would not land in water?

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Flying over a muddy field I tested RTH. Mini dutifully flew back to take off area and said I'm not landing in that muck! Or message to that effect and just hovered. I think that is excellent and wonder if it would not land in water?
Strangly my Air 2 Gave me a simular message while landing on my landing mat, just hovered above it lol and I had to bring it down to land.

I have a M2Z and that option is available to turn off in app. Would be interested to know if Fly App has options as well? Anyone with advanced knowledge of DJI Apps and now Fly App care to chime in? "Should" be in Sensors/advanced area. :) I have Fly App on SC, but no aircraft to connect so can't check ;)

I have a M2Z and that option is available to turn off in app. Would be interested to know if Fly App has options as well? Anyone with advanced knowledge of DJI Apps and now Fly App care to chime in? "Should" be in Sensors/advanced area. :) I have Fly App on SC, but no aircraft to connect so can't check ;)
You could actually still check without an ac. Click on connect aircraft. And then click on camera view. From there, you can get into settings, as usual.

You could actually still check without an ac. Click on connect aircraft. And then click on camera view. From there, you can get into settings, as usual.
I did that, if Fly is like Go 4 however, many functions do not appear unless connected to aircraft, most being advanced settings , thus why I asked, the basic layout is there however :)

I did that, if Fly is like Go 4 however, many functions do not appear unless connected to aircraft, most being advanced settings , thus why I asked, the basic layout is there however :)
Oh. I always thought that all options were available without the ac connected, just that you couldn't select a few of them. Didn't know there are options that aren't visible without the ac connection. Will try it out next time.

Cheers

Strangly my Air 2 Gave me a simular message while landing on my landing mat, just hovered above it lol and I had to bring it down to land.
I wonder what the sensor decides is suitable, or not.

I was going to use the Mat anyway, but the area I used to take off from was tuffty grass and Mat was not 100% flat. Might have been the problem, will find out as will try and find a better takeoff landing spot for next flight. Only reasion I picked spot today was as it was a nice open area for the first test flight and gave pleanty of room for people to walk past if I was landing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting