DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH with autopilot

andrea

Reactions
i do some test flight with Autopilot wich is a Great app. unfortunately it seems that The RTH function is disabled using autopilot. If I press The RTH buttton in The RC The drone suddently land.

Anyone else experienced The same thing?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

i do some test flight with Autopilot wich is a Great app. unfortunately it seems that The RTH function is disabled using autopilot. If I press The RTH buttton in The RC The drone suddently land.

Anyone else experienced The same thing?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I've never tried it on the mavic, but never had the issue with my P3P. Were you close to the RC when pressed? If so, and you have dynamic home point selected, then that sounds normal. If not, could be an issue with the sdk or autopilot code. Maybe send a note to their support. They usually respond quickly

Thanks, it was my fault! I did a disengage before pressing the RTH button on the RC. Pressing it without disengage makes the mavic flight back at home

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

@andrea I am newbie to Autopilot too. Could you explain "disengage"? Is it triggered in DJI GO 4 or Autopilot?

Also, I couldn't find the default altitude setup for RTH in Autopilot either. Only place I could set this is in DJI GO 4.

I tried RTH after disengage, mission in Autopilot but the behavior was very strange.
Mavic was below RTH altitude so it had t flew up.
But it was flew up by wave, jerkily.
Is RTH with Autopilot working correctly for you ?
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom