DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rubber bands for gimbal plate needed

Monkey392

Reactions
Anyone out there have 2 of the rubber bands that attach to the gimbal plate that I can buy? (Crash). Also, any advice on the best way to install them? Is it absolutely necessary to tear the whole thing apart like the videos I've seen? Or can I replace the bands with the mavic still in tact? Bcuz my gimbal board and anti vibration plate are still good. Thx!!!

Anyone out there have 2 of the rubber bands that attach to the gimbal plate that I can buy? (Crash). Also, any advice on the best way to install them? Is it absolutely necessary to tear the whole thing apart like the videos I've seen? Or can I replace the bands with the mavic still in tact? Bcuz my gimbal board and anti vibration plate are still good. Thx!!!
Unless you have nano fingers, it is a partial teardown. Moderate level sugery, if you are mechnically proficient and know your way around tight electronics connections. I have been sucsessful in two Mavic surgeries: camera base replacement an cooling fan tweak. After my one crash...
Oh, Thunder Drones is indeed a good source for parts. Not sure if they have just the bands, but the whole camera mount rig is not too expensive.

Thank u mamayda, I've watched quite a few vids on the replacement of these bands and gimbal plate but never done it myself. I guess I'm just a little reluctant to do it since I've never done it before. But it's bbq pretty straightforward so I'm gonna try it as soon as I can get the parts. That seems to be the biggest challenge thus far. Thx for the input!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird