DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Russian drone laws

MKurr

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I was looking everywhere for info about how you can safely take your drone with you to Russia. Does anyone know where I can register the drone, and what the Russian drone laws are?

just don`t. laws do not apply to that country and you will end up paying too much in the end as every official will try to milk you. plus, in the end a crooked police will simply take it away anyway, for his own kids.

just don`t. laws do not apply to that country and you will end up paying too much in the end as every official will try to milk you. plus, in the end a crooked police will simply take it away anyway, for his own kids.
While above may well be true as our world becomes more corrupt, here’s a list of drone laws organized by state in the U.S. and by country. Note that the missing 13 countries do not allow drones.
Master List of Drone Laws (Organized by State / Country) l UAV Coach

Reactions: MKurr
While above may well be true as our world becomes more corrupt, here’s a list of drone laws organized by state in the U.S. and by country. Note that the missing 13 countries do not allow drones.
Master List of Drone Laws (Organized by State / Country) l UAV Coach
this is a correct link
Порядок использования беспилотных воздушных судов (БВС, БПЛА, беспилотники, дроны)

from what i see in it - it only states the procedure for the CITIZEN of russia to acquire a permit, etc. it is a lawless land, so, you will be at mercy of your 'cover'. if you can bribe or 'negotiate' via a proper resource during your visit - fly free. otherwise, if you try it as a foreign tourist - most likely, you will lose your property. that is all what i think.

Na, Russia is not North Korea, Russian police is actually not nearly what the media makes it look like.... Just don't believe 70% of the bad stuff you hear about Russia and you might have a better notion of what it is like....

this is a correct link
Порядок использования беспилотных воздушных судов (БВС, БПЛА, беспилотники, дроны)

from what i see in it - it only states the procedure for the CITIZEN of russia to acquire a permit, etc. it is a lawless land, so, you will be at mercy of your 'cover'. if you can bribe or 'negotiate' via a proper resource during your visit - fly free. otherwise, if you try it as a foreign tourist - most likely, you will lose your property. that is all what i think...
Yes, it seems that they are not very encouraging of foreigners bringing drones....

I would be more concerned in Russia charging me with bogus spying

I think it's worth it:

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000