DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rusty old bridge.

dvboy

Reactions
Still learning,haven't had much flight time due to the crappy weather here on the west coast of Canada.I have to admit I was pretty terrified to fly close to the all metal bridge,read that it can really mess with the signal,so I made sure the bridge was never between me and my drone at all times.

Reactions: Zapiture
love it love it love it! Much more with the train next time. Plus be sure you are around when they operate the swing bit in the middle.

Thanks,yea I thought I had a real nice capture of the train going from one end to to other,when I got home It wasn’t there.Really ticked me off,I thought I hit the record button,obviously I didn’t.Forgot to include it was shot by a MP in 4K/30fps.

Thanks,yea I thought I had a real nice capture of the train going from one end to to other,when I got home It wasn’t there.Really ticked me off,I thought I hit the record button,obviously I didn’t.Forgot to include it was shot by a MP in 4K/30fps.
I have forgot to switch on more times than I can remember never mind. Now I leave it recording all the time just to be sure.

I have forgot to switch on more times than I can remember never mind. Now I leave it recording all the time just to be sure.
That’s a great idea,I have a 64gb card,so there is no reason not to.My only concern would be focusing,usually I set the focus before each scene.

I am sure you have your own method and you should stick with it. However when I worked for a UK News channel there was a very experienced cameraman who occasionally would take a trainee with him for the day. His only advice to trainees was "check the red record light is on" ! There are of course many other factors to be considered but if you are not running all the focus exposure and white balances in the world will do no good!! Get the train next time I will be watching.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini