DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S-l-o-w firmware update?

Reactions
I’ve been uploading the latest firmware update (V01.00.0200, 217.7 MB) for my M2P via the DJI App for over 90 minutes and it seems to be “stuck” at 99% complete updating the aircraft for over an hour. Should I be concerned? Is this normal for this update?

It's long done, the app just fails to display it. Reboot everything and you should be good.

Mine would not update at all through wifi.
(The remote did though)
But connected to DJI assistant, it went through in 10 minutes.
Don't forget to update all batteries also, or you will get to a shoot and have to wait for them to update.
I have ad it happen to me.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I was updating thru WiFi. I got back at it tonight by deleting the DJI App, reloading the App, then went thru the firmware update again. It worked just fine this time, taking less than 5 minutes - which makes me think it was mostly updated last night, and just finished up tonight. Now updating all four batteries. Happy flying, everyone!

Thanks everyone for your responses. I was updating thru WiFi. I got back at it tonight by deleting the DJI App, reloading the App, then went thru the firmware update again. It worked just fine this time, taking less than 5 minutes - which makes me think it was mostly updated last night, and just finished up tonight. Now updating all four batteries. Happy flying, everyone!
Mine was stuck, too. Just changed bird’s battery and restarted everything. Update completed minutes later.:rolleyes:6F492EFF-1979-4DFA-8B67-0BBFE7E92CD2.png

Reactions: dirkclod
I’ve been uploading the latest firmware update (V01.00.0200, 217.7 MB) for my M2P via the DJI App for over 90 minutes and it seems to be “stuck” at 99% complete updating the aircraft for over an hour. Should I be concerned? Is this normal for this update?
Not normal. Try another WIFI spot with faster service. I went to Chick Fil A, grabbed lunch and every thing went smooth.

I went to Chick Fil A, grabbed lunch and every thing went smooth.

Prmath: Man, I'm sorry that Chick-Fil-A had more WiFi bandwidth than your home. But, I would have chuckled seeing someone sitting at a table with their drone lights blinking. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev