DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S8+ Doesn't fit....

Flew today for 15 minutes with no issues using brand new Galaxy s8 - worked perfectly! But I've been using the s7 for the last 3 months with no issues either...

]

Delete app/re-install app to get latest build.
Use one if these apps. Might just do the trick.
7f69a09e487135b07e69e09abbeadcbf.jpg

I have an s8+ and I had the same issues with dji go 4 force closing with the resolution error and the phone not really fitting. Just uninstall the app and reinstall and it should work perfectly. And take off the front rubber pieces with a t6 torx and you'll be good to go. I have had a couple random app closures while flying but that seems par for the course. The s7 edge I used previously did the same thing.

I have a moto g power 7 android and it will not fit any of my 3 different drones!!
All my drones say there "" DRONE PRO'S. I GOT ALL 3 FROM "TEMU" " AT A TOTAL COST OF $43. I GUESS THERE JUST KNOCK OFFS?????.. ANY ANSWERS OR SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Hey Guys.. I received my S8+ on the 19th and this is the first nice day I've had to go flying.. I changed out the cable on the remote and tried to mount - too tight of a fit. I then thought about utilizing a table mount that I bought but.. and that is too large.. Quite the Goldilocks situation I have going on here.

What are people that have larger phones doing?
I have never once bothered to affix any smart device to an RC controller for my drones. I acquire 3-foot length cables to connect the RC controller to the smart device, which I position on the floor of an unzipped shoulder bag whose strap is slung around my neck.

The bag makes an excellent glare shield regardless of the sun's angle in the sky. I do look rather suspect manipulating an RC controller while staring intently into a bag that rests against my abdomen, but at least thus far I haven't been tackled to the ground by burly anti-terrorist operatives

Hey Guys.. I received my S8+ on the 19th and this is the first nice day I've had to go flying.. I changed out the cable on the remote and tried to mount - too tight of a fit. I then thought about utilizing a table mount that I bought but.. and that is too large.. Quite the Goldilocks situation I have going on here.

What are people that have larger phones doing?
I have 3 different drones and my phone will not fit on any of the clamps on all 3 drones!!.. I'm wondering how to fix this issue.. also, my drones don't have USB connections? IT just says download the app for that particular drones and go fly.. strange..