DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S900 spreadwing

DTEEZ1

Reactions
Im currently deeply involved into my first quadcopter drone. The DJI S900.
Although older it still runs a A2 flight controller.
Im having troubles getting it into the calibrating stage. I have it plugged into and talking with my lap top everything seems like it's well. But when I go to unplug and continue to complete the calibration off the lights don't shine correct colours and it's got me baffled

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Although this is a Mavic forum, they are very helpful here, and I am pretty sure there'd be some here with past experience with the larger older DJI drones.

This isn't the best forum for the post I feel, might get more exposure over in somewhere like off topic, though the mods might see it and know something about it.
Most drone pilots won't visit here.

Another possibility is the CommercialPilots forum, but not many would be using this drone over there I imagine.
Worth a try though, there might be some long term user there with past experience / knowledge.

Not many would be running these now for whatever purpose, how did you end up with one ?

I have one n the spare room wardrobe, brand new, never flown . . . in fact it is only just built and left, ready for binding with an FPV controller and set up / tuned as / if necessary.
Was my sons, he lost interest and gave it to me to finalise . . . one of those 'one day' jobs.
Hopefully will to it one day !

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405