DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SAD NEWBIE

welcome to the forum, sorry for your problem,trees are no one drone enemy, if you search drone tree rescue then you should get some answers

Welcome to the forums - Sorry for your loss

Reactions: old man mavic
Slingshot, spinning reel with suitable fishing weight, and a long rope to pull up over the limb so you can shake it. Good to have a some help to catch it if you can get it to fall.

Talk to some of the tree service companies in you area and ask how much.

Some have tree climbing equipment.

Sorry for your loss. You aren’t the only one to suffer from the aircraft eating tree issues.
Altitude is your buddy!
Hopefully you succeed in you effort to retrieve what wasn’t eaten!

Another windy day could bring it down automatically. Unfortunately the forecast doesn't predict any significant wind for the next week. I really like Bumpers idea

Growing up in Hawaii, we use to use a long bamboo pole, sometimes two tied together, with a poi bag (cloth ones) at the end of it, to pick mangoes off the tree. The poles would reach maybe 12-15 feet high. With all the modern things available today, something like this could be made pretty simple. Either that, or get yourself a trained monkey, which they use in the far east to pick coconuts.

Growing up in Hawaii, we use to use a long bamboo pole, sometimes two tied together, with a poi bag (cloth ones) at the end of it, to pick mangoes off the tree. The poles would reach maybe 12-15 feet high. With all the modern things available today, something like this could be made pretty simple. Either that, or get yourself a trained monkey, which they use in the far east to pick coconuts.
I lived there also in high school,my dad's and I would go pick avocados in this same fashion

Reactions: Lionfish
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka