DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sad

How do you guys treat wind gust. The reason I cant fly is because of this. The wind is 22mph at 400ft, but gust is 20mph at 100ft. Would you fly?

She wants to go flying but weather sucks in Cleveland!!!!

Will be releasing the Wet Suits for the Mavic Air 2 soon.
We had a lot of Rain to test them out in over the last 3 days in Cleveland

[email protected]
Email to be on the pre order list :

Going to come with all 4 color designs , 3 battery cover and 3 power button seals.
Color Designs can be switched over quickly .

Going to look a lot like these for the Mavic 2

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.34.39 PM.png

I feel your pain as I'm in Cleveland also!
simple advice: don't fly over 200 ft. and fly INTO the wind whatever you do (you probably already know this but even with over three years with my Mavic Pro I sometimes forget). And, of course, keep it close to home base:rolleyes:.

Yup.

But maybe that's why my gimbal overloaded

If you have to nail down or put rocks on your landing pad, it is too windy to fly above 50'. Use the UAV Forecast app for your location. I don't fly if the gusts are 18+... I did once & my MP almost got ate by my neighbors tree - it ain't worth it, wait til the winds are lower...

Reactions: pelagic_one
If you have to nail down or put rocks on your landing pad, it is too windy to fly above 50'. Use the UAV Forecast app for your location. I don't fly if the gusts are 18+... I did once & my MP almost got ate by my neighbors tree - it ain't worth it, wait til the winds are lower...
Flew yesterday, steady winds around 15, gusting about 25 (at 200 feet)... But that's every day here.

Unless I fly before 10am or after 6pm, it's gonna be breezy/gusty//windy/"blowy". (Blowy is the technical term I use around my wife lol)... Oh my God, not that kind of blowy.

"It's getting blowy outside, c'mon let's go before it gets worse!"

Flew yesterday, steady winds around 15, gusting about 25 (at 200 feet)... But that's every day here.

Same, and the MA2 handles it just fine from what I've experienced. If I had to wait until there was no wind/breeze I'd never fly....

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashtar