DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Safety Battery Bags M2P

SandiSCE

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I tried a search on the forum for this but don’t see a thread, so please forgive me if this is already being answered somewhere else.
I bought the DJI LiPo battery safety bags for my M2P, but don’t like the way it holds 2 batteries, and it doesn’t fit well in my backpack. Would like bags that are specifically made to individual size of each battery, and see a few listed. Would appreciate recommendation; which one(s) do you use/recommend? Any brands to stay away from?
TIA

In my experience they are all virtually identical (at least the ones Amazon and other large retailers sell), and they all do the same job, so just buy whatever is cheap and meets your requirements. Like many products, I am pretty sure they all come out of the same factory in China and are simply branded differently - I have had 2-3 brands over the years and they were all identical. I don't use them as much as I used to though because they add so much bulk, so I mostly just use them for home storage now.

In my experience they are all virtually identical (at least the ones Amazon and other large retailers sell), and they all do the same job, so just buy whatever is cheap and meets your requirements. Like many products, I am pretty sure they all come out of the same factory in China and are simply branded differently - I have had 2-3 brands over the years and they were all identical. I don't use them as much as I used to though because they add so much bulk, so I mostly just use them for home storage now.

That helps, thanks so much.

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Yes, it would be really nice if they actually were designed to more form-fit the battery rather than a more rectangular generic shape.

That wouldn't be economically effective for the bag manufacturer to have bags for every specific battery.

Those bags are a waste of money, you don't need them. I fly regularly on airlines with my MP and 5 batteries in my back pack, the batteries are stored in a hard pouch meant for electronic gadgets, they are yet to spontaneously ignite. I bought the pouches at Staples for about $5 each.
IMG_20190914_153027665.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM