DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Salt River ... Arizona

Hello from your neighbours in the frozen north of Canada. Very nice video of people having a nice relaxing float

Reactions: ddodell
Nice video. Since you were almost up to the horses in the river, I wish you could have gone over them and got a shot, maybe even lower without spooking them. I love the guy in a kayak, towing a platform with an umbrella on it!

Nice video. Since you were almost up to the horses in the river, I wish you could have gone over them and got a shot, maybe even lower without spooking them. I love the guy in a kayak, towing a platform with an umbrella on it!

I wish I knew the horses were there ... I use a SC to fly, and on the screen didn't really notice them, especially at a distance and height that I was at ... I only saw them later on my 30 inch monitor in edit ... I was bummed about it.

Make a trek up to the Rim sometime, by Black Canyon Lake, fire road 300 North. You'll find several herds of wild Mustangs and its a cool 80° until mid October. Nice vid btw.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for the recommendation. I don't have a 4x4 vehicle ... but from Google Maps it looks like FR300 is very passable with a passenger vehicle?

Yeah, it's a rough road for a passenger vehicle. Some SUV's wouldn't do to bad, but a truck is nicer. Sometimes those herds can be seen within 2 miles from Hwy 260 off of the 300, and the road is okay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78