DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Enterprise Edition

Watching with interest, I need a android device for Pix4d capture full functionality. Was thinking of getting one today.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
Let us know how it goes!
It actually works very well. It's bright, full featured and is very durable. The battery is replaceable (so you can have spares), has expandable memory, and comes with a case and S-pen. The Tripltek Pro 8 is slightly brighter, but also costs significantly more.

Reactions: ksnax and Johnmcl7
It actually works very well. It's bright, full featured and is very durable. The battery is replaceable (so you can have spares), has expandable memory, and comes with a case and S-pen. The Tripltek Pro 8 is slightly brighter, but also costs significantly more.
How does the screen compare to your S21 Ultra? I have the same phone but my old eyes are asking for a larger screen.

How does the screen compare to your S21 Ultra? I have the same phone but my old eyes are asking for a larger screen.
Compare in what way?

Well I ordered a Samsung Tab Active 3 tablet to check out for flying in the bright Arizona sky's. This screen is bright. I don't know if I just got lucky with this one or we need more sunshine in Arizona. I have two Samsung phones I have been using to fly (S20+ and S21+) Both good and bright for flying in Arizona but have old eyes (66 years old) and wanted something larger to see things easier on screen. Well the Tab active 3 screen is so close in the brightness to the phones I was I could hardly tell the difference but using the larger screen is just so much better, I'm a very happy using this tablet in our desert skies. I was thinking about getting a Tripltek Pro 8 then saw the Samsung mentioned on the forum and said lets give it a try and see if it works if not return it. Well I am keeping it because it is big and bright and $300 less than the Tripltek.

Reactions: ksnax and RUFFSTUFF
I hade a SC awhile back , but I found my S20+ was just as fast and easy to get in the air, and they have a larger screen. Now I have a mulita use tool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair