DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung galaxy tab e and the mavic 2

ANT0407

Reactions
Is anyone able to use the galaxy tab e with the mavic2? I cant get it to work

I just got a tab a, I read on here to follow the start up sequence; power on quad, power up controller, then turn on tab and hook it up to the controller with the USB on the bottom of the controller.Hope this helps.

Edit: I just seen you have the mavic 2, so l hope it would be the same as the mavic.

I just got a tab a, I read on here to follow the start up sequence; power on quad, power up controller, then turn on tab and hook it up to the controller with the USB on the bottom of the controller.Hope this helps.

Edit: I just seen you have the mavic 2, so l hope it would be the same as the mavic.
Dji just told me that is not compatible

I have been using a Tab E with my Air with great success.

I finally got my E to work.
First, must disconnect the short USB cable from its port. That seems to disable full function of the USB A port.
In developer options of the tab, disable Verify apps via USB and then turn off debugging.
Remove app defaults - particularly important if you have both Go apps or Air map.
Power on tab after connecting and powering on remote.
Wait for tab to ask what app to connect to USB or acknowledge it's allowed to use it. Might take a minute.
Start Go.
You may need to stop/start Go one more time, especially if the USB app assignment/acknowedge came after Go started.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki