DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung galaxy tab s7+ 5g with Dji go 4 ??

bercik302

Reactions
Hello

Have any of you used the samsung galaxy tab s7 + 5g with Mavic 2 pro (dji go4)?

I want to buy it but I am not sure if it will work.

my samsung galaxy s21 ultra is not working, no vision from the drone.

Somebody else had the same problem with S21.

S7+ looks like a nice unit. Don't know why it wouldn't work unless the video is wrong with your drone.

I can't do much testing because the weather is poor and my controller battery seems to be on the verge of failure so I've powered up the drone and controller then connected the tablet. I did a check through the functions and seemed to work as expected.

y4mBLwnhgoUdE_t9F2TF9cPiOEDabnJBvYcFkQeq_6dzNFMM12kRtziCul5nwO2_VEcc16Pq1itxLpLI6JTkL2j6KwsVrYEB6hwK5jG9xU-wkRhzSLj2zpEmGK9ITyW6_lbypETDELXie63nh3sLb6zh2Om96rmCLiFhvc_4gJkLnQUqcUm94pzMJsS8A-7Ekjg

Last edited:
I can't do much testing because the weather is poor and my controller battery seems to be on the verge of failure so I've powered up the drone and controller then connected the tablet. I did a check through the functions and seemed to work as expected.

y4mBLwnhgoUdE_t9F2TF9cPiOEDabnJBvYcFkQeq_6dzNFMM12kRtziCul5nwO2_VEcc16Pq1itxLpLI6JTkL2j6KwsVrYEB6hwK5jG9xU-wkRhzSLj2zpEmGK9ITyW6_lbypETDELXie63nh3sLb6zh2Om96rmCLiFhvc_4gJkLnQUqcUm94pzMJsS8A-7Ekjg
Thank you :)

I'm currently using my Samsung S7 tablet with my mini 2 and it works perfectly, mind you, you have to obtain a longer cable in order to use your tablet. Be sure to get the correct cable as I've had issues with some cables that just don't work at all. Currently using cable purchased from Titan X cables, both ends 90° angle, fires up instantly, great connection.

Can someone confirm if SAMSUNG TAB S7 WORKS CORRECTLY with DJI FLY and DJI GO4 applications !
Or it can be used to fly with Dji Mini 2, Dji Air 2 but with Mavic 2 zoom, Mavic 2 Pro ?
Yep The Samsung Tab s7 works really well with the DJI Fly app. I use mine constanly but you will require a tablet holder along with a longer cable.
I purchased a holder online from PGYTECH

Can someone confirm if SAMSUNG TAB S7 WORKS CORRECTLY with DJI FLY and DJI GO4 applications !
Or it can be used to fly with Dji Mini 2, Dji Air 2 but with Mavic 2 zoom, Mavic 2 Pro ?
Sorry I just checked your post and realised you have the Tab S7+ so not entirely sure it works as I use the S7 and it works just fine so can't see why the 7+ won't work.

I've used my Tab S7 (not plus) for about a year now, with my M2P and DJI GO4 (and occasionally with DroneLink). I believe my phone/tablet holder is from Pgytech, but I'm not 100% sure. My Tab S7 has a SIM card slot but I always use it offline, without the SIM card, and with preloaded (offline) maps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore