DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung s21 and litchi

johnweim

Reactions
I posted previously that I couldn't get dji fly to work on my s21. Dji doesn't s2to have fixed this issue yet so I'm looking at Litchi app so I can fly. My question is can you update air2s firmware without a connection between Fly and the controller. I haven't updated the aircraft firmware for at least a year so I'm concerned that litchi might not work because of the outdated firmware. I think I've also read that you have to update firmware with dji app, not litchi app. Again, can I somehow update firmware without dji fly being connected to the controller. Thank you for your help.

I posted previously that I couldn't get dji fly to work on my s21. Dji doesn't s2to have fixed this issue yet so I'm looking at Litchi app so I can fly. My question is can you update air2s firmware without a connection between Fly and the controller. I haven't updated the aircraft firmware for at least a year so I'm concerned that litchi might not work because of the outdated firmware. I think I've also read that you have to update firmware with dji app, not litchi app. Again, can I somehow update firmware without dji fly being connected to the controller. Thank you for your help.
Found the answer in the air2s manual - can use dji assistant 2 to connect the aircraft to a computer and update firmware.

You don't have a DJI or S21 issue, you might want to keep investigating the real problem. DJI fly works just fine on the S21.

You don't have a DJI or S21 issue, you might want to keep investigating the real problem. DJI fly works just fine on the S21.
The hell it does!!!! The DJI Fly app is terrible and there are plenty of posts showing it doesn't work on Android 13+

The hell it does!!!! The DJI Fly app is terrible and there are plenty of posts showing it doesn't work on Android 13+
Well none of those posts are mine and I have S21 and S23 Ultras. Find the real problem.

The real problem is DJI is not supporting Android properly and needs to fix their application.
If you think that DJI isn't supporting Android, be glad you're not on iOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo