DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tab S2 (9.7) SM-T813 won't connect to DJI Go 4 app

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
Just got a Tab S2 and nothing I can do will make it connect to the App/Mavic Pro. My Samsung S7 works well, just want a larger screen - I use the S7 to set up a hot-spot etc for internet, but it will not even connect. I have tried several methods I have seen around so now wondering if it is the Tablet or the USB/App??

Pro firmware is up to date. Apologies if this is "old news", but I cannot locate anything specific to my Tab S2. Can anyone advise? Thanks.....

I have the 8 inch version , Tab S2 SM- T713 , it will not work at all , hardware/software problem specific to the T-713 , other SM-T ….. versions work , sounds like you have the same problem unfortunately .

I have the 8 inch version , Tab S2 SM- T713 , it will not work at all , hardware/software problem specific to the T-713 , other SM-T ….. versions work , sounds like you have the same problem unfortunately .

I have a T-713 and it works well. Just a bit slow on caching sometimes. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the replies so far folks!! I am guessing I can forget the bigger screen - oh well there is always the glasses!!!!

My Tab A SM-T820 works. Has 4GB RAM which may be a factor for it working while older tabs don't.
I can probably safely say that a Tab E won't work. It hardly worked for the P3 using Go 3, and adding Go 4 for my M2 made it worse. Something Samsung added blocks the USB protocol that the app needs. And when it did manage to acquire the USB, the app would soon crash or I'd get screen freeze.

i,ve been using a samsung galaxy e tab i don,t know why it is called that inside it says it is an 8 anyway it has been good for a couple of years now , i picked up an accus and it seems to be faster but has range that dosen,t match the samsung neither can record or play the larger video,s 19 is all i can get

Hi. Did you solved your problem with tab s2 and dji go 4 spp
To solve the problem on SM-713 (Tab S2 8.8 2016) i have install “LINEAGE” 3 yera ago to replace the original android from samsung.
The tab S2 works perfectly with Dji go 4 and litchi
I have lineage 16 (Android 9)