DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SAN ANTONIO here!

PinnacleRun

Reactions
Hey hey, there's a group of us that meet every weekend to fly in an around San Antonio TX. It doesn't matter if you don't have a mavic as a lot of the folks in the group don't just have mavics. There's lots of knowledge to share as well as to learn. If interested let me know and I'll provide the next meet up location.

I am interested will be receiving my mavic via FedEx on Monday would love the opportunity to get some experience with people who know what they are doing and places to fly.

Hey hey, there's a group of us that meet every weekend to fly in an around San Antonio TX. It doesn't matter if you don't have a mavic as a lot of the folks in the group don't just have mavics. There's lots of knowledge to share as well as to learn. If interested let me know and I'll provide the next meet up location.
Im interested, will be in San Antonio for 6 days next week.

I know these are old posts, but do you guys still meet in San Antonio? If so, when and where? I need to hone my Mavic 2 Zoom flying skills and could definitely use some constructive criticism .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000