DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 San Clemente California Beaches on Christmas Day

Technically it was nice, but if you are looking for some critical comments, here are my thoughts:
I would not fly that low to the people. Some of the shots leave no room for error if there is a downdraft or other force. The sound track of continuous waves did not match the actual waves at all. I would have also started a music track simultaneously with start of the film. Finally, it was way too long. I had to stop it at about 1 1/2 minutes because it was so repetitive.
If you subscribe to Vimeo or You Tube you can look up your statistics on your films- invariably, nobody finishes these films. Most watch about 25-30%,

Dale
Miami

I am signed into the forum but it now says, "This is a Private video" and I cannot see it.

I am signed into the forum but it now says, "This is a Private video" and I cannot see it.
Dave:

Yes- you are correct- I can't get it now but I saw it this morning.
It came up immediately when I clicked on it this morning. The OP (Paleomanjim)must have changed the settings to private, but if the OP wants us to see this video, he/she should correct the privacy settings.

Dale

Dave:

Yes- you are correct- I can't get it now but I saw it this morning.
It came up immediately when I clicked on it this morning. The OP (Paleomanjim)must have changed the settings to private, but if the OP wants us to see this video, he/she should correct the privacy settings.

Dale
Yes, it's now marked private on all the replies too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
controllesp