DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Saturday in the Park - Seoul, South Korea!

Good vid Zachary. I really like the music, it’s well suited.

Are you aware that your YouTube settings hide this vid from your channel visitors? We can all see it, only because you have sent us the link.

Good vid Zachary. I really like the music, it’s well suited.

Are you aware that your YouTube settings hide this vid from your channel visitors? We can all see it, only because you have sent us the link.
yes, thanks! i keep my videos private, for most part. you're a lucky bastard!:)

Reactions: passedpawn
Wish we had parks like that in the UK! We have some cool stuff but not "that" cool ! ! ! Thumbswayup

Reactions: colorado kid
Nice job !!!

I enjoyed it very much but I’m a little surprised that you’re allowed to fly that close to people a la the beginning of the video and I’m also surprised that they seem to pretty much ignore it. They must be more accustomed to drones than people around here. It’s not a criticism, just an observation. ?

I enjoyed it very much but I’m a little surprised that you’re allowed to fly that close to people a la the beginning of the video and I’m also surprised that they seem to pretty much ignore it. They must be more accustomed to drones than people around here. It’s not a criticism, just an observation. ?
The footage at the beginning appears to be handheld camera footage. I say that because the old guy who walks past, is not clutching a bleeding ear (from prop cuts). ?

Nice video, and real nice park, but like running video backwards speeding the video up with people just distracts me from the beauty of the scene.
Its so unnatural looking I don't see the need for it. Speeding up the scenery fine and you can jam more video in sure, but, just my opinion.

thanks! yes, here in korea, people have tended to take more kindly toward me flying near them than i ever expected. if anything, they are all just so curious!

Nice video, and real nice park, but like running video backwards speeding the video up with people just distracts me from the beauty of the scene.
Its so unnatural looking I don't see the need for it. Speeding up the scenery fine and you can jam more video in sure, but, just my opinion.
good feedback! thanks, and yeah, agreed.

I agree! It took me 6-8 weeks to make my first 4 minute video (the YouTube link is in my Bio for anyone who is interested). That’s nuts!

Colorado Kid, how long did it take you to make your 5 min vid?

good, will check out your video. hmmm..it took me maybe 2 hours to put together? but, i could have done better job, in all honesty. love this forum for many reasons. one being the feedback! good tips always! hope will get better at whole process in post, with time.

I agree! It took me 6-8 weeks to make my first 4 minute video (the YouTube link is in my Bio for anyone who is interested). That’s nuts!

Colorado Kid, how long did it take you to make your 5 min vid?
wait, sorry. how to i find your bio? want to watch the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS