DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saturday Sand Dunes

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions
Just a very quick video I threw together from our day trip to the North Sand Hills Rec Area in Walden, Colorado. No artistic work or real editing put into it. It was late and I was tired so this was just thrown together. It at least gives a look at how our day was. Oh and it was very hazy/smokey from all of the wildfires to the north, northwest and west of us. I hope you like it even if it's hard to watch. ? ?‍♂️

Looks like a fun place - Kids were enjoying it. They'd rather dig than roll, but hey - let 'em be kids, right?
Do they only allow ATVs and motorcycles there or was that all that was there that day?

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Looks like a fun place - Kids were enjoying it. They'd rather dig than roll, but hey - let 'em be kids, right?
Do they only allow ATVs and motorcycles there or was that all that was there that day?
It's always a fun time when we go there. Yeah, our granddaughters love it. Any type of vehicle is allowed, ATV's, dirtbikes, Side-by-Sides, Jeeps, trucks, etc. You never know what you're gonna see. Another plus is the camping is free also. It can get busy on the weekends.

It does look fun. It's nice that you buried the kids but aren't they usually supposed to be dead before burial? :)
Yep, always a fun time when we go. It's great that it's only a couple of hours from us. That was my wife burying the kids, and I was keeping a lookout with the drone. The good part about sand is with the wind it covers up any evidence fairly quickly. ?

In reference to 'two most useless ...', here's another one:
It's a bad day when you run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas at the same time.
And, I saw a cartoon where there was a plane standing on it's crunched nose in a downtown intersection, the pilot was standing on the sidewalk on his phone - "Yeah, control tower? Never mind."

• Haha
Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh