DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saved data

jk6672

Reactions
I had bought a SD to lightning cord to take the recorded video and photos from the mavic memory card but apparently I didn’t need to. I didn’t know the videos would be saved on my iPhone/ iPad too. What’s the point of having a memory card in the mavic if my viewing device saves the data?

Do updates change your settings back to default? I made some button and gimbal changes, but I noticed they were back to default after an update.

... I didn’t know the videos would be saved on my iPhone/ iPad too. What’s the point of having a memory card in the mavic if my viewing device saves the data?

Do updates change your settings back to default? I made some button and gimbal changes, but I noticed they were back to default after an update.
The video cached on your phone may not be as high a quality as the original. I have caching turned off on my tablet to save resourses.

Updates may change some settings in Go 4 back to the defaults so you always need to check.

Reactions: jk6672
The cache saved on your phone are low resolution, 720p I believe, they are serviceable if you just want to look at it on a 5inch phone, but blow it up to a 1080 or 4K TV it's going to look like crap

Reactions: jk6672
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143