DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saving original panorama photos

darkenergy66

Reactions
On my original Mavic Air I could save the individual images taken before they were stitched by the drone. I've not been able to find this option on my new MA2. Can anybody tell me how to do this - or is it not an option with the MA2? :eek:

On my original Mavic Air I could save the individual images taken before they were stitched by the drone. I've not been able to find this option on my new MA2. Can anybody tell me how to do this - or is it not an option with the MA2? :eek:
Learned this yesterday from another helpful poster. Once in flight, select Pano, and then click on the 3 dots in the upper right, and select the Camera submenu. You'll see that there are now three options for the Panorama Photo Type/originals, which is set to OFF by default. Select either JPG or RAW to save 26 the originals in a PANORAMA subfolder on the microSD card.
F9307EBB-1FD7-4D8A-9F46-C264C9800A20.png

Thank you - I'll try that the next time I fly.
It is quirky that you can only access this setting when in flight. I was too eager, and tried it in the house, and had fun with taking panos while flying around, until it wanted to RTH because of low battery! I cancelled, but it also switched to ATTI mode at the same time, and couldn’t hold its position in the dark in the narrow galley style kitchen, and attacked a kitchen cabinet, falling to the floor like a buzzing bee! Lowering the left stick would not shut off the motors on the floor. Lost a set of props, but all good otherwise. That's why you get three sets in the FlyMore Combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 1thor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98