DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saving video on to iphone

SilviaS13

Reactions
I'm having issues saving the video onto my iPhone 7. When I select the photos and video file from the DJI Go app library, for some reason only the photos get saved onto the phone... I even receive the usual popup message saying that only 1080p or 720p will be downloaded but when clicking OK nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: haz
I'm having issues saving the video onto my iPhone 7. When I select the photos and video file from the DJI Go app library, for some reason only the photos get saved onto the phone... I even receive the usual popup message saying that only 1080p or 720p will be downloaded but when clicking OK nothing happens. Am I missing something?

I am having the same problem. Anyone??

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: SilviaS13
Same issue. 20 flights, no issues, videos saved to iPhone.
Last two flights, pictures, but no videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can almost be certain that Apple decided to mess with the settings when they sent out the last IOS update. I love iPhones and I understand why Apple is **** about security, but sometimes they go too far.

Same issue. 20 flights, no issues, videos saved to iPhone.
Last two flights, pictures, but no videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d78403b3b613c406c2ccdfbb4f00de87.jpg

Check your cache settings :)

Reactions: Dmbrody
I had the same issue cache was not on but with it checked, it drained my iPhone battery very quick? Do you have also the same issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev