DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saw Mavic Air on Clearance Sale !

Scampcamp

Reactions
I’m not sure if this is a good deal, but I saw a brand new black Mavic air on sale for $239 at Target in Madison Wisconsin. It comes with a battery charger remote and case. Extra batteries were $24

I think it might have been for the Spark. Are you sure it was an Air?
That's even a good price for a Spark but an incredible unbelievable deal for a Mavic Air.
If it's true, I'll take as many as they have... For real.

That is priced lower than sparks retail price. You should have bought one and sell it for a profit. MA retails for $799 and batteries are $79 each.

Reactions: Filipok
I think I better go buy the last 1.
WOW !!
If I was in Wisconsin I would have been there already. Hey if you don't need it, I'll give you $350 for it.

Reactions: SixStringer1000
They are brand new & sealed in original plastic.
How many do they have at that price? I figured at a price like that, it would be only one.
Even if they were returned and shrink wrapped, you are buying from an official DJI re-seller. Therefore if you had any issues with it, you can get it repaired by DJI under warranty (or return it to Target).

A friend of mine is their maintenance worker and he happened to see it. I went there right away and saw 2 Air’s & 3 batteries. I bought 1 drone and 2 batteries

I didn’t think to buy everything at the time. I went back about an hour later and everything was gone.

I have the red Mavic air.

I’m sending the new 1 to my brother in California. He’s pretty smart & could help me with more of the technical stuff with mine. Besides it’s about 80° warmer there right now so he’d be able to practice with it quite a bit before I get mine in the air again.

They are going to Spain for vacation next month so he will have fun with it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronnieb52
At that price, buy every single one they have and every battery they have and re-sell them. Looks like a pricing error.

That is a crazy deal. I would suspect a pricing error, but I would have jumped on it and bought the lot.

Another weird thing is I’ve walked by the electronics department at target several times and I’ve never seen the Air for sale. I’ve only seen Pros & Sparks.

A friend of mine mentioned that he was there several years ago when without advertising or announcing anything they marked some higher end mountain bikes from $300 plus down to $35.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrentC
They have one for 550 now that’s a Rebox, but they can’t ship it. In store only.

Wow, following the brickseek link, I see one in my area for $399 whre the rst are $799. Crazy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000