DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC LED Lights rapid Blinking When Charging

Willllburrrr

Reactions
Have charged my SC a few times and battery level indicators LED were blinking at a normal steady rate, as battery charged LED lights showed solid at 25% - 50% -75% -100% and then SC shutdown just like it's suppose to. Went flying and had no problem with charge holding and going down at a what seems to be a normal rate as I was flying. Still had plenty of battery left after I was done flying, used up two batteries in the MA2Z and went home. A week went by and I went to charge SC and LED started off at a normal steady rate but after a few seconds started blinking rapidly. SC appeared to charge and went to 100% but I'm wondering if this is a problem or is going to be a problem. I asked DJI customer support about this and the girl was useless, I'm not sure she understood what I was asking. Anyone else have this happen? Still under warranty so if it's a problem now is a good time for it to be one.

Normal operation when you have the SC being charged by a "fast charge" USB-C 3.0. It will start out at regular charge and after a few seconds the lights will scroll at the higher rate, indicating it is fast charging. Life is good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU