DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC,M2 and hyperlapse question

mintakax

Reactions
Sorry for reposting, but this question received no response in the SC forum.

I've been doing some waypoint hyperlapse vids with my M2P and SC. When setting the waypoints, the hyperlapse menu covers up the indication of the height of the AC. I usually use two waypoints and could hover at the altitude of the first one before activating hyper lapse but for the second WP, the altitude is a complete guess. I've never used a regular controller, but I assume that on the regular controller, this information is available on the controller screen ? Anyone know of a workaround for this ?

I forget if that hyperlapse box is collapsible after youve set everything and started but youve probably explored that possibility already?

Another maybe not ideal work around would be to enable 'QuickFly' under the DJI Labs menu at the top. Itll add a small, movable display with I believe, speed, height and one other parameter, maybe battery life? Youll need the latest SC update and when its enabled, GO4 auto starts upon SC power on, but the display is nice, compact and always there!

Worth a shot

Reactions: mintakax
I forget if that hyperlapse box is collapsible after youve set everything and started but youve probably explored that possibility already?

Another maybe not ideal work around would be to enable 'QuickFly' under the DJI Labs menu at the top. Itll add a small, movable display with I believe, speed, height and one other parameter, maybe battery life? Youll need the latest SC update and when its enabled, GO4 auto starts upon SC power on, but the display is nice, compact and always there!

Worth a shot
Thanks. The problem is in setting the second waypoint. I almost always want the second waypoint to be significantly higher or lower than the first,

Worth a shot

So thats what that "hide" means on the menu :) ? Yes, the menu box is collapsable and now I feel like an idiot, but my problem is solved ! Thanks so much !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01