DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC vs Tripltek?

So I borrowed the T82 tablet from work today to see if my initial impressions were still valid. I didn't get much of a chance to try it because after two flights the touch screen because unresponsive in the cold. It wasn't terribly cold, maybe -2C or about 28F. Went back to the Samsung S7 and flew for a couple of hours with no problem. You pay a huge premium for this tablet and it really has underperformed for me.
I don’t know about cold, but I do know about heat. It’s current 41C here at the moment an it’s only 1130hrs. The tripltek work flawlessly unlike the iPads and Samsungs, they would forever overheat and shut down. If I had one ***** it would be the screen and the slow start up. The biggest advantage is that I can use it across all drones unlike the smart RC and dare I mention the Crystal Sky.. my two bob’s worth.
Regards

Reactions: Platoon
I don’t know about cold, but I do know about heat. It’s current 41C here at the moment an it’s only 1130hrs. The tripltek work flawlessly unlike the iPads and Samsungs, they would forever overheat and shut down. If I had one ***** it would be the screen and the slow start up. The biggest advantage is that I can use it across all drones unlike the smart RC and dare I mention the Crystal Sky.. my two bob’s worth.
Regards
Same experience here in Florida nothing better than the Tripltek under sunlight condition, never overheat on me even when we are at 98 F and 85% humidity

Reactions: Gagey52

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman