DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC won't charge

Eden from Africa

Reactions
I put my SC away about 10 days ago (charged roughly at 50%) and was unable to fly since, due to inclement weather. Now the SC won't charge at all after plugging it in. No lights come on. Nothing, totally dead. Any advice? SC is only 2 months old.

To rule out the simplest solutions, have you connected the charger and cable to anything else to check that they are not at fault and or the SC to another charger/cable combination? Can it discharge so much that, on charging, it takes time before there is enough power to show any lights whatsoever etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check that you have the correct charger and leave it on for a bit to get started.
Having said that, it is strange that your smart controller has run flat during 10 days of non use, so could be an issue there. After checking the charger, I’d maybe check with your supplier as it is only 2 months old

Thank you for feedback. Yes, I’ve used the original charger and stopped out cables and used a normal usb charger and I tried the battery charger’s USB port, but SC remains dead. I left in plugged in for more than an hour on each derivative, still nothing.

Is it better to resolve with retailer or DJI directly?

Plug it back in and then press and HOLD the power button for about a minute to see if that might reset the unit. Good luck.

Not sure of your warranty rules up there so you might start with the retailer and hope they will deal with it.

Are you using the usb C that was provided. I try using one from 5 and below and has the same issue

I did wat ff22 suggested above and all seems to be back in order again. Thank you ff22!

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix