DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scan the Music while you Fly and save a ton of time and Frustration. by Phantomrain.org

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
We have been flying in the Car more than ever lately maybe do to the Weather or Covid or just Confidence in the DJI Drones to maintain signal. Bottom line flying from inside the CAR is our go to now. :D

Today the Work Flow Changed when it came to flying are drones. . Rather than tell you the OLD way let me just share with you the NEW !!

We dont have a check list or pre check list
We do 2 flights a flight that just scans the area and than we review the Video and than decide what adventure we want to take and capture.

The Frustration comes after the shoot and having to watch the video clip over and over and over again to add music and edit.

Music is stressful , copyright issues , music that really does not work , its a huge vacuum of time and most of the time I loose the mood that was there at the time of the Flight if that makes any sense.

Tonight I had a buddy with me and he was playing his Phone play list through my Car Speakers while I was flying the drone over the lake in the falling snow. , and he started trying to match the Music to my Drone flight and its was Crazy FUN but also very functional .

There are so many Benefits to flying from inside the Car and this Just adds another dimension and the Best part is you dont have to take your eyes off the drone to flip though a play list of a 100 beats quickly in full stereo and loud , and once you nail the Track you want , the time saved is priceless.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Snow

Last edited:
Not more than a few minutes after my post this amazing video was posted from flying inside the CAR :
Just one of the best video you will see on this forum. Its everything I was talking about and more.

Shout Out : and Sub ,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu