DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Scheldeland - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The Scheldeland is a Flemish region that stretches along the river Scheldt, Dender and Rupel.
The Scheldt region is formed by the city triangle of Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent.
Bornem, Buitenland and Temse are the places within that triangle that I'm showing you here.
At this place, the fresh river water and the salty sea water flow together. The tides are very palpable here.
Let yourself be carried away and discover what this small part of the Scheldeland has to offer.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.

Awesome video

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
A very nice video. Well flown, well edited, good music. Very interesting place with the most unusual tops to the towers. Looked kind of "orthodox."

• Love
A very nice video. Well flown, well edited, good music. Very interesting place with the most unusual tops to the towers. Looked kind of "orthodox."
Thanks Dave,

One of those towers (the red one) is the townhall of Bornem and it's called an eclectic building. So many different building styles from history and relegion in one building. Special and often beautiful to see.

The Scheldeland is a Flemish region that stretches along the river Scheldt, Dender and Rupel.
The Scheldt region is formed by the city triangle of Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent.
Bornem, Buitenland and Temse are the places within that triangle that I'm showing you here.
At this place, the fresh river water and the salty sea water flow together. The tides are very palpable here.
Let yourself be carried away and discover what this small part of the Scheldeland has to offer.

What a beautiful and lovely film you have made! I enjoyed the Old World feel of the architecture. the wonderful church with many apses and onion domed steeples, and the call way of filming. The music Wass terrific. Get job!

Dale
Miami

• Love
What a beautiful and lovely film you have made! I enjoyed the Old World feel of the architecture. the wonderful church with many apses and onion domed steeples, and the call way of filming. The music Wass terrific. Get job!

Dale
Miami
Thank You so much Dale

Beautifully done. Music was very nice too. Thanks for sharing!

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_