DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

School bell hyperlapse

Wow, so universal. Nice job and I agree about that perfect audio! The perfect time, except you are too young to know or appreciate it, no bills, no job, no rent and you see your friends everyday. And I couldn't wait to grow up (slaps my forehead).
Not often someone says I’m too young, 20 years military experience and now nearly 20 years in training and education, but I do stil remember the old days of innocence

Wow, how many pictures did that process for a 22 sec hyperlapse? Must have been awhile!
yea, I had it up there for a while. Impressed with the stability of the mav2

Not often someone says I’m too young, 20 years military experience and now nearly 20 years in training and education, but I do stil remember the old days of innocence
I'm meant that when you are in school you are too young to appreciate it. Sorry, didn't mean to call you too young, although that cool school yard shot shows you are still young at heart!

Reactions: AnzacJack
Im hearing you mate

Ha! Well done! Perfect audio track. Looks like ants scurrying around. :)
I agree that the sound of the school bell is really good. He brings back memories of school. I loved my school very much and gladly went there. I loved to write essays at school. Now, this is my profession. I write essays on various topics and post them at Recycling Essay Examples - Free College Papers on Samples.Edusson . You can read the essay about "recycling", I think you like it, but there are many other topics out there.

Last edited:
Here is another

Reactions: dannypowell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard