DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Score @ New Egg

Rub

Reactions
Looks like I just scored a Mavic and extra battery at New Egg! Both items showed "In Stock" so I went for it. Free expedited (3-5 days) shipping. Hope it's all legit like it looks. I already have one on order through Drone Nerds in case this isn't what it appears. We will see!

Go check it out if you're looking for one, might still have some.

Looks like I just scored a Mavic and extra battery at New Egg! Both items showed "In Stock" so I went for it. Free expedited (3-5 days) shipping. Hope it's all legit like it looks. I already have one on order through Drone Nerds in case this isn't what it appears. We will see!

Go check it out if you're looking for one, might still have some.
Did you get a tracking number?

"Order now, item will be shipped on 1/13 By DJI Official Store"

Reactions: Rub
Yeah I guess it wasn't actually "in stock", no tracking number today. The good news is the ship date has been moved up a week to the 13th!

Reactions: aptima30
All the Newegg stuff comes direct from DJI.com. As DJI is now stating shipment within 7-10 days as they are (apparently) all caught up on back orders, 7-10 days from now would put you right on the green.....

Right now, the best place to buy from (unless you can score something IN STOCK) is directly from DJI. Hey, we all knew they would catch up eventually and they sure started ramping up in late November

Reactions: aptima30
I received a text alert from Newegg on Tuesday the 3rd & immediately ordered one. FedEx tracking has it to be delivered by end of day this Friday the 6th Thumbswayup

Reactions: aptima30 and Rub
Great news once again, it's shipped and delivery is scheduled for next Weds the 11th by 10:30am :)
Now to figure out how to get around the signature at delivery since I'll be at work...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S