DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scratches the lens photo

If the actual camera lens is scratched, you have a few options:
  • Fix it yourself by replacing the lens (get one here on Amazon or here on eBay)
  • Send your Mavic into DJI to be repaired here
  • Contact a shop that repairs DJI drones and let them repair it (find some repair shops here)
After repairing your camera, you could attach a UV filter to protect your camera lens. Here are a few commonly used UV filters:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonfly
If it doesn't show in the pictures, ignore it. If it's a minor scratch it may be so far away from the range in focus that it won't matter. If you do see it in the pictures of course fix it, but FYI that sometimes a camera lens can be dirty or scratched and you wouldn't even know.

Hello. How to remove the scratch (scratch) on the camera lens.
How did your front element get the scratches? I have it on mine too and it's not because of a crash or something like that. I was a bit puzzled, I thought it was because the gimbal lock was not properly locked-in during transport and the lens got bounced around inside the plastic dome. However, the front element is actually much stronger than the plastic dome. Also, there is no significant scratches on the dome. So I am not 100% sure that it was the cause.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak