DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen cast / mirror

Mavic-Max

Reactions
Hi folks. Any of you using goggles with the Dji fly app. Can Anyone recommend a good app to use with low latency. What goggles do you use. I have the Epsom bt300 glasses but struggling to find a good app. What app do you use and what goggles do you use ??

Who's required to pay the penalty when your "visual observer" allows you to go just a little BVLOS ? I wouldn't trust anyone else, even another certificate holder with my license or pocketbook.

Who's required to pay the penalty when your "visual observer" allows you to go just a little BVLOS ? I wouldn't trust anyone else, even another certificate holder with my license or pocketbook.
Maybe if you earn a living from your drone but....
What do you suggest...ban goggles,or just fly around your garden for everyone else ? ?

Attachments

• 09A8643B-8238-4C2C-BCB4-C82CCAA3217C.jpeg
    09A8643B-8238-4C2C-BCB4-C82CCAA3217C.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 14
Maybe if you earn a living from your drone but....
What do you suggest...ban goggles,or just fly around your garden for everyone else ? ?
No, I'm not suggesting a ban on goggles. But everyone, regardless if you "earn a living" or fly for fun needs to act safely, know the rules and follow them. "Just fly around your garden for everyone else" isn't safe and there is a rule against it. All I'm saying is be responsible and follow the rules or you could end up paying for it, in more ways than one.
Successfully accomplishing a flight with goggles could easily be done, however doing it outdoors, is not legal.

Last edited:
What you on about “goggles outdoors is not legal ??? You want us to fly with them indoors? ???
Surely cars are far more dangerous,,and there are millions on our roads,with many fatalities every day ,but you don’t get people lecturing you on performance car forums, about the Highway Code !....but drones....it’s like first day at the big school ,with all the forum kill joys on your case ,given the slightest comment that might even hint at braking a guideline rule.
Its unbelievable on this forum how many OTT safety first lecturers there are,who will happily twist the Sinners comment in order to condem them,,...and they are not “all“ old and grumpy.?
Look how many thousand views interesting drone adventure videos get on You tube...human nature likes to explore,and test the limits.
Common sense says don’t fly near airports,motorways,skyscraper in big city’s etc
But really,who hasn’t flown beyond LOS,or wore goggles without a spotter.
I will probably get hung drawn and quartered for my rant,or even given a red card,but I find it a little annoying how many people I’ve described above are on this very conservative forum,and it prompts my mischievous nature to respond.
Seems “maybe“ most DJI owners on this forum are quite old....(like me?) there is an age survey Posted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89