DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Locked up?

sweetwater ll

Land Yacht
Reactions
Only my second day on the mavic air 2, the winds the last two days have been 30-35 mph so waiting for today to take flight. Friday morning I was able to take off and land okay. This morning I wanted to fly some and get some experience. When I turned on both the cry and ma2 the screen asked to “connect” and I pressed that. Then the screen popped up a series of questions, “why did I get a drone etc”, the screen has locked up, the back button and the “next” can’t be seen unless I pull the screen down but the buttons won’ t initiate anything. Rebooted the iPad, still no good. what would you suggest?

Sounds like you had a few more steps to signing up and registering before flying ,
its likely that the screen did not freeze but was waiting for more input.

What I would do is reinstall the App : Carefully go thru those step, dont rely on the back buttons just try to get thru the Prompts . The back button will work once you get past those.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic Air 2 in the Rain / Snow and land on Water

Somehow I got out of that and hope to never return! I find that there are some glitches to iron out, I’ve been taking off, then returning to land, turn off all then restart. Found that somehow it set a button to not go left or right in flight, ??? Got that turned off and now everything okay, albeit, temporary I am sure. It seems my learning curve is straight up!
?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ