DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Recorder, Mic, and Facebook Livestream

rexster1505

Reactions
On a lark, I took a chance and ordered an external button mic from ebay. It arrived today. It has the typical USB-A connector, it takes an A type to C type adapter to plug into the RC Pro. There's a system setting in the RC Pro that lets you check off on recording audio while screen recording. When I plugged the mic in the RC Pro recognized the mic. I then did some test screen recordings and it works with the built-in screen recorder. Since it is the RC Pro I used the Amazon Appstore for any apps downloaded.
The next thing I tried was another screen recorder app that will allow you to not only do a screen recording in 1080p, but also works as a streaming device that will:
  • Livestream or Multi-stream on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and GameSee simultaneously (from Amazon Appstore)
After downloading this app, I played around with it, doing plain screen recordings, then after authorizing Facebook connection, did a test stream from the RC Pro to my Facebook account. Be aware I was using my home wi-fi on the device as well as my laptop when looking at the livestream broadcast.
It made a connection fairly fast, and although there was maybe a 10-15 second lag between the Pro and my Facebook laptop screen, the quality was very good with little to no breakups during the test. Total broadcast was around 1 minute and it looked very good.

All in all, although I won't be doing livestreaming much, it is nice to know that my little microphone from eBay did the trick. The volume from the RC Pro even at the loudest setting leaves a lot to be desired, when I played it through my laptop speakers the sound was very good.
I've inserted the info I used The eBay mic says PC/MAC but it works on the RC Pro android system as well
1657920896958.png
1657920795514.png
Screenshot_20220716-045414.png

Here's a tutorial on Live Streaming to Facebook... RC Pro, RC-N1 Controller, Smart Controller and DJI RC are all covered. It also mics.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormy2024