DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card issue or just me?

Terryp

Reactions
Had my Mavic Pro replaced after crash, set it up and got good shots after tweaking settings.
I bought some filters and took it out yesterday with one on, formatted the micro SD card via the app and spent over an hour practicing maneuvers.
Went to download the video and couldn't access the card on two laptops or Mac PC,though video is stored on the DJI app.
Previously I've been able to use the PC to view files but can't on this SD card which is a Lexar 32GB.
BTW, both card readers I have are fairly new.
I suspect this is very simple to resolve but can't work out what I've done/haven't, apart from formatting the card.
Perhaps I should replace it but thought I'd post this before I spend more money unnecessarily.

Had my Mavic Pro replaced after crash, set it up and got good shots after tweaking settings.
I bought some filters and took it out yesterday with one on, formatted the micro SD card via the app and spent over an hour practicing maneuvers.
Went to download the video and couldn't access the card on two laptops or Mac PC,though video is stored on the DJI app.
Previously I've been able to use the PC to view files but can't on this SD card which is a Lexar 32GB.
BTW, both card readers I have are fairly new.
I suspect this is very simple to resolve but can't work out what I've done/haven't, apart from formatting the card.
Perhaps I should replace it but thought I'd post this before I spend more money unnecessarily.
When you were connected to the Go app before flight, did the card capacity show in the the upper right? Have you tried downloading any possible files from the Mavic with the card installed directly to your device using the app?
Do you have any other SD cards that you can test with?
I am just asking this as a process of issue elimination.
You can also connect your Mavic directly to your computer and see if the card shows up as a drive with your files. Just be sure to power it on after you connect to computer.
If not, try refreshing the FW using assistant 2..

When you were connected to the Go app before flight, did the card capacity show in the the upper right? Have you tried downloading any possible files from the Mavic with the card installed directly to your device using the app?
Do you have any other SD cards that you can test with?
I am just asking this as a process of issue elimination.
You can also connect your Mavic directly to your computer and see if the card shows up as a drive with your files. Just be sure to power it on after you connect to computer.
If not, try refreshing the FW using assistant 2..

Many thanks for your reply. I put the small card into the larger one and was able to access the video file from the reader. I am still in the learning stages with the Mavic, there is a lot to digest.

Many thanks for your reply. I put the small card into the larger one and was able to access the video file from the reader. I am still in the learning stages with the Mavic, there is a lot to digest.
So, I am to assume your reader will not see the smaller card with out using the card adapter? Does your reader not have the micro SD slot?
Either way, sounds like you are starting to sort it out.:)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato