DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card records on MA2

Angel new MA2

Reactions
I just install the first time the new SD card. First video went grate however the video is under the list of information regarding how the video was captured and I do not know how to clean all this info. What I did wrong?
My IPhone recorded nice and clean but wanted to copy the video on my laptop...

Can you clarify if you are trying to copy the video directly off the SD card (with an adapter in a PC) or downloading from the drone (while connected)? Not quite sure what you mean by "iPhone recorded nice and clean": did you do a screen capture as well (not as good quality)?

Angel, are you seeing a file with .srt extension? If you have "video subtitles" on (Camera menu) it will ad a file with all the information of the flight and when you play the video it will superimpose this info on the screen, just zip the .srt file and delete the original .srt and it should go away. Of course, this "if" that is the problem. If not then explain a little more? Good luck.

Can you clarify if you are trying to copy the video directly off the SD card (with an adapter in a PC) or downloading from the drone (while connected)? Not quite sure what you mean by "iPhone recorded nice and clean": did you do a screen capture as well (not as good quality)?
I’m trying to copy directly from SD

Angel, are you seeing a file with .srt extension? If you have "video subtitles" on (Camera menu) it will ad a file with all the information of the flight and when you play the video it will superimpose this info on the screen, just zip the .srt file and delete the original .srt and it should go away. Of course, this "if" that is the problem. If not then explain a little more? Good luck.
Thank you for the great help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan