DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD Card

Ferplexed85

Reactions
I've been given a 64gb micro SD by a colleague.

It's class 10 with a read speed of 70mb/s and a write speed of 30mb/s. Would this be sufficient for recording in 4K on the Mavic?

If not, what speeds should I be looking at as a minimum?

It's class 10 with a read speed of 70mb/s and a write speed of 30mb/s. Would this be sufficient for recording in 4K on the Mavic?
Yes.

Should i get a
64gb sandisk extreme microSDXC U3 or
32gb sandisk extreme pro microSDHC U3?
The 32gb pro is $4 cheaper

Should i get a
64gb sandisk extreme microSDXC U3 or
32gb sandisk extreme pro microSDHC U3?
The 32gb pro is $4 cheaper

I’ve just bought some 32 & 64 GB TOSHIBA cards. Class 10 UHS 3 work very well in the Mavic. They are a great price too!

I don't fly with anything larger than 32GB. It's just a personal preference though. I like to swap out my memory cards more frequently so I don't lose all of my video/photos if one of my memory cards fails.

FYI, I have a list of memory cards that are known to work well with the Mavic here.

Reactions: niallxd
I don't fly with anything larger than 32GB. It's just a personal preference though. I like to swap out my memory cards more frequently so I don't lose all of my video/photos if one of my memory cards fails.

FYI, I have a list of memory cards that are known to work well with the Mavic here.
Nice idea, i still cant decide whether the spend the money for the extra write speed, or the capacity
In your list i see the sandisks have v30 printed on the surface, what's the differences between the one with v30 and the one without?

In your list i see the sandisks have v30 printed on the surface, what's the differences between the one with v30 and the one without?
"V30" stands for Video Speed Class 30. It means the memory card has a minimum sequential write speed of 30 MB/s.

I’ve just bought some 32 & 64 GB TOSHIBA cards. Class 10 UHS 3 work very well in the Mavic. They are a great price too!
I prefer sandisk because my friend said the company is pretty nicstore representative near my area
Will look into toshiba too for comparison

Cheers mate. It seems to record fine, no loss of picture quality from what my untrained eyes can tell.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard