DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sd card

built4thekil

Reactions
I bought a 128gb sd card of some bloke off the net in my area , i havent downloaded to a computer yet any footage but have tried it on my 4k tv and doesnt support , plus sometimes im in the air just say 5-10mins after some video and photos then it says sd card error , would this one do a better job ...i dont think the last one was u3 but was a class 10Screenshot_20190323-094950_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

Not sure what you’re flying, but you need a MicroSD card in DJI products [emoji6]. U3 speed in Mavic 2 series.

Someone else will answer the 4K tv question , as I don’t view them on my TV...

That is a (big) SD card. All DJI's take mico (small) SD cards. You can use the forums search feature to find out what cards people recommend.

51463-img_2388.jpg

I think he’s just showinh the type of card he got not nessesarly the size. If it fits in the mavic at all then it’s a micro sd.

@built4thekil the problem is the MPP only supports up to 64GB card. As you have found out it WILL accept a 128GB but it just doesn’t work very well. The best size is a 32GB but 64GB does work too.

You bought the right brand and style of card you just got the wrong CAPACITY of card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle