DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD Card

Music One

Reactions
I bought a 64GB (100 MB) mini SD card for my new Mavic Air. But when I tried to film at 4K it says the SD card is not enough. What do you guys recommened.
M.O.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi
Ive got a SanDisk Extreme 128gb V30 yet it says Slow SD still and not suitable for 4k Video

Anyone got any further help

Hi Everyone by the way

It came from DJI with the Smart Controller I bought. V Strange. Still getting to grips with the controller as usually I have the SD in the Drone but the Smart has it as well.
Have you tried using the one in the drone... mean one dedicated to your images, not the internal one. I do it this way. I supposed the lag you were warned about could be related somehow to transmission and/or choice of resolutions... don’t have much else to offer beyond trying a different card. Maybe others will chime in.

Not sure if I'm using the smart controller correctly. Was ok when Phone attached but was fed up having to keep setting this up and then getting calls on it. I may leave the SD out of the controller as you say and have it directly in the drone and see if it still picks up taking pictures. I was having issues with it before not actually taking the photo even when hearing the click,

More tuition I feel but thanks for help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23